Bank Registered Nurse
Lake and Orchard Residential and Nursing Home, Riccall Lane, Kelfield, York, North Yorkshire
£16.71 per hour
Hours to be worked as and when required
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Lake and Orchard is situated in rural North Yorkshire in the village of Kelfield, we are close neighbouring villages and the historic market town of Selby. Lake and Orchard is set in twelve acres of beautiful countryside and overlooks a large fishing lake. Our dedicated team provide a range of care and support including nursing, residential, dementia, assisted living and mental health care to up to 94 residents. We have an in-house hairdressing salon and a prayer room. Our bistro-style coffee shop is a great place for the people we support to spend time with their family and friends.
The role of Registered Nurse will include
- Preparing and monitoring residents’ care plans
- Ensuring high quality care is delivered which meets the residents’ individual needs
Skills and experiences
- You will be Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- You will have experience of working in a clinical setting
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- Life Assurance
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance please contact Lake and Orchard Residential and Nursing Home on 01757 248627 and quote Ref: 56487.
To apply please click the blue Apply button at the top of the page or please send your up to date CV and covering letter to Resourcing.email@example.com