Care Assistant - Days
Lake and Orchard Residential and Nursing Home, Riccall Lane, Kelfield, York, North Yorkshire
£8.62 per hour
33 hours per week
** Free Transport from certain locations around the local area **
Why work for us?
Our vision of keeping kindness at the heart of our care underpins the ethos of our entire organisation. We are committed to ensuring our residents, who chose Sanctuary Care to support them in their later years, are able to live happy and contented lives full of wonderful experiences and memories.
Where you’ll work
Lake and Orchard Residential and Nursing Home provides care and support for older people requiring nursing, residential, dementia care or assisted living support, as well as people of all ages with mental health problems. We are focused on ensuring people receive the highest standard of care that is tailored to their needs, wishes and choices.
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Skills and experiences
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 28 days annual leave inc BH (pro rata)
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Retail Discount Scheme
- Cost of DBS Check
- On-going Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
To apply please send your cv and covering letter quoting job ref: 41665 to Resourcing.email@example.com