Lake and Orchard Residential and Nursing Home, Riccall Lane, Kelfield, York, North Yorkshire
£10.20 per hour
40 hours per week
Maintaining a safe and well presented environment, you will carry out general maintenance in the home and its grounds. As well as carrying out weekly health and safety checks and risk assessments, you should also adhere to relevant regulations and guidelines. Occasional liaison with contractors and residents is possible, so strong communication (both written and verbal) and organisational skills are key to this role.
The successful candidate will need to have basic health and safety knowledge. Knowledge of Legionella disease is also desirable.
Lake and Orchard Residential and Nursing Home provides care and support for older people requiring nursing, residential, dementia care or assisted living support, as well as people of all ages with mental health problems. We are focused on ensuring people receive the highest standard of care that is tailored to their needs, wishes and choices.
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- CQC performance bonus
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing emotional support including counselling as well as legal, financial and medical advice.
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance, please contact the home on 01757 248627 and quote Ref: 42620