Here at Sanctuary Care, we take your data privacy seriously.
When you fill in a form on our website, complete an application form, send us an email, give us a call, live in or visit one of our homes, we can gather your data to make sure we're providing the best possible service.
Our privacy statements tell you why we collect, what we do with, how we store and share your data.
We collect different sets of data depending on how why you interact with us and we have different privacy statements which apply. Read our privacy statements to find out more:
You have the following rights with any information we hold:
- To ask to see any information we hold about you or the resident
- To correct any mistakes or changes to the information
- To ask us to delete information about you or the resident
- To limit what we do with the information
- To tell us not to use the information
- To ask us to give some information to another person
How to exercise your rights
- Write to: The Data Protection Officer, Sanctuary House, Chamber Court, Castle Street, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR1 3ZQ.
- Email Care.Data@Sanctuary-Housing.co.uk