Whether you are using a Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac, Browsealoud will provide the reading support tools required free of charge.
Browsealoud is a suite of products that provides reading support on websites. Browsealoud reads website content out loud, highlighting each word as it is spoken in a high quality, human-sounding voice.
Browsealoud may be helpful to:
- Anyone with low literacy skills or dyslexia
- People who don't have English as a first language
- Those with some visual impairment
- Anyone who would prefer to listen to text rather than read it.
Other features include:
- Dual-Colour Highlighting
- Talking Translator
- Secure Site Reading
- Text Magnification
- MP3 Maker
- PDF Reading
- Talking Dictionary
- Screen Masking
- International Languages
More than 7,000 websites use Browsealoud, so once you have it on your device you can listen to all of these websites too.
How do I get Browsealoud?
Help using Browsealoud
Further assistance using Browsealoud can be requested from TextHelp:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Tel: 0800 328 7910