Update from Sarah Clarke-Kuehn, Group Director Sanctuary Care – 27 July 2020
We are all aware of last week’s guidance from the government regarding visiting in care homes which reinforces actions we have already taken at Sanctuary Care homes. As a reminder you can see our full visiting information here.
At all times we continue to take direction from the local Public Health Inspector regarding the ‘R’ rate in every area and monitor this ourselves very carefully.
Sarah Clarke-Kuehn, Group Director Sanctuary Care
Read our other updates regarding:
- Visiting reminder (17 July 2020)
- Weekly testing (10 July 2020)
- Customer reassurance (26 June 2020)
- Self-isolation (16 June 2020)
- Infection Control (5 June 2020)
- Visits (29 May 2020)
- Financial reassurance (20 May 2020)
- Testing (7 May 2020)
- PPE (30 April 2020)
- Food and meal times (27 April 2020)
- Visits, PPE and our wonderful teams (15 April 2020)